Fuel equipment and pipelines test stands
Fuel manifold test stand in accordance with requirements
- Measurement of oil flow through nozzles
- Measurement of the nozzle spray angle
- Measure the unevenness of the nozzle spray
- Check the fuel collector for overflow
- Production environment - fuel TS-1.
- Electrical equipment of the stand ensures its operation in the class B-Ia zone according to the Rules of Electrical Installations.
- Maximum operating pressure 6 MPa.
- Operating environment temperature is 22 ... 28 ° C.
- Fuel consumption through the product 552 kg / h.
KAM Engineering by the numbers